Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

Dead End Characters: Seth & Pointman

Second character I made up is Seth, a fromer special force team leader of the VST (Vereinigte Sternenförderation Terra). He was the team leader Navarre but vanished cause of some events that will be taking place in my story. I only did one picture of him, but some more will follow.. I'll add some of his background story soon.

Description of Seth:

Code Name:        Seth
Sure Name:         Richards
Name:                 Ryan
Gender:               male
Nationality:        UNnA (United Nations of North America)
Eye Color:          green
Hair Color:         black
Hight:                 1,84 m
Weight:               80 kg
Age:                    38
Sexuality:           straight

Specialities:Scar over his right eye, right eye blinded, Scar on the left side of his lip, improvedstrengst with syntetic muscles.

Image of Seth:



Another character I will be a Pointman also a guy from the fromer special force team leader of the VST (Vereinigte Sternenförderation Terra). I have code name for him yet, but probably I'll take Fenris or keep it simple with only Pointman or Thirteen. 
His look was inspired somhow by F.E.A.R. (the first one) and how I imagined the pointman could look like, but unfortunally.. now in the third F.E.A.R. the pointman looks like a longhaird ugly bum *sniff* so I decided to use my "Pointman" in my story.

Description of the Pointman:

Code Name:        Fenris, Pointman or Thirteen "13" (not sure which one to take)
Sure Name:        Alvarez
Name:                 Yago
Gender:               male
Nationality:         UNNA (United Nations of North America)/Spanish
Eye Color:           silver
Hair Color:          sand
Hight:                  1,75 m
Weight:               74 kg
Age:                    30
Sexuality:           straight

Specialities:His whole left side is tattooded only his hands and face are not,  improved strengst with syntetic muscles, improved speed an reflexes, night vision.

Images of the Pointman:






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen